Articles and news from our authors.
- Mayor pushes $10 million TIF for Bryn Mawr station
- Patrick Barry, February 16, 2013 Comments
- Bryn Mawr
- The Mayor's Office on Friday announced a series of investments including a full reconstruction of the Bryn Mawr station. The city press release stated that: "Enhancements to the CTA’s Bryn…
- Construction begins on new substation at Farwell
- By Patrick Barry, January 16, 2013 Comments
- CTA will begin construction this weekend of a new electrical substation just south of the Morse Red Line station. A brick structure as tall as a three-story building will rise on the narrow sliver of…
- What grade for the CTA’s Red Line north station rehab project? A-plus? B-plus?
- Kevin O'Neil and Patrick Barry, January 6, 2013 Comments
- Jarvis Granville Thorndale Berwyn Argyle Lawrence Wilson
- The following is a conversation about the CTA Red north rehab project between Patrick Barry, founder of CTA Station Watch and Tattler contributor, and Kevin O’Neil, your good ol’ CTA…